Thursday, May 1, 2008

Headlines from the Sports Blogging World

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I won't be able to post a thursday post this week. I am in the process of moving out of college and finishing up finals. So I wanted to use this post to give some of my colleagues some press. There are a lot of great sports blog posts up this week, and here are a few of them.

My colleague Neil over at The Sports Lounge has a couple great basketball posts up on his site, including a great one about the Washington Wizards still having a pulse. The Sports Lounge

For all you fantasy baseball fans, my buddy Joe over at Sports Flow has a great fantasy baseball recap from last week. Breaking down who is hot, and who is not in the majors. The Sports Flow

April DeLancy, one of the most talented women bloggers I know, has a great blog up about Roger Clemens over on her blog Women Like Sports

Sports Attitude has some great stuff up on his site, including his thoughts on the NFL Draft. Sports Attitude

If you are interested in getting in my blog roll. You can leave me a post on here or email me at gonnersview@gmail.com. Happy Thursday everyone.

3 comments:

Apryl DeLancey said...

Thanks for the link Nate! And keep up the great work!

Sportsattitude said...

Thank you for the mention, Nate. Keep writing - love the passion you bring to your posts.

Neil Joshi said...

Thanks for the link, Nate. Here's hoping that the NBA Playoffs continue producing some great moments.